Monday, July 16, 2012

My name is Nichole and I have recently moved to Michigan! We are a military family and have been moving around for 11 years. My husband got stationed in Michigan and we are finally near family. I decided to start a blog about my adventures. We have bought our first house, and I am feeling like I can plant my roots here and as I learn my way around I hope to share my expierence.
     I have a lot to write about, my son has Aspergers and I hope to help bring information to my blog for others who need help or support, my husband and I have been sampling the lovely Coney Islands here and I would love to report back on all the great places and food we have tried, and finally I have transitioned my home to all natural and hope to share my tips and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment