Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Week!

I weighed in Thursday but life has been really busy so I am reporting in today! I really beefed up my exercise and added in 8 lbs weights which together makes 16 and its quite a work out! I have also been adding more floor exercises in so I do that before I hop on the treadmill. I lost 4 lbs last week! That is pretty amazing! Its more than I am supposed to lose but I really did not do much other than adding in the bigger weights, I still ate normally, in fact I cheated a few times and had little fun size candy bars 6 to be exact :) but that was over the week that was not all in one day. So now I have lost 53lbs and I have 30 even to lose! Well to get to my first goal weight! Its basically a weight I will be happy with as long as I am able to continue to tone up. My stomach still looks so flabby to me! I am pretty sure I have my work cut out for me over the year! It makes my days go faster though, I always have something to do, something to look forward to, and something to feel good about myself for doing! I love that I fit in regular people clothing, I don't have to look at something and think how cute it is and be ashamed that my fat ass can't fit in it! I am still fat don't get me wrong! 30lbs is still a bit of weight to lose but I look WAY better now than I did 53 lbs ago! I will always be a little bit fat, I am like Bridget Jones, I could never be skinny, I just love food and I don't want to cut it out of my life, but I can have a healthy BMI and be healthy and still eat things I love in moderation. I wanna keep the booty and my boobs I just don't want ALL this extra fat! It's hard not to be ashamed when I look at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment