Friday, October 12, 2012

Weigh In

Fridays are generally my weigh in days except if I go to the Dr. and get weighed by her. I only weigh in 1x a week though. This is a MUST! Seriously I have weighed myself more and my weight fluctuates up to 5lbs! That's quite a bit of difference. Anyway today brought my weight loss to 43lbs! So if you do the math I have lost a total of 3lbs this week!  WOO HOO! I am going to say this is probably due to my added strength training this week. I thought I would bring a quick little recipe over here it is a Treat because everyone has a sugar tooth and you need treats.. You will FAIL if you take all treats away.


Faux Ice Cream Sandwich

2 Vanilla pizzelles
2 Tablespoons Reddi whip

Put Reddi Whip on one cookie and then sandwich the other one on top (don't squish) place in freezer for 20 minutes and pull it out and enjoy! This little treat is about 65 calories and less than 3 grams of sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment